Old July 18th 03, 04:29 AM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Peter Duniho wrote:

"Mark Cherry" wrote in message
Any Help? P.S It always says: microsoft.public.simulators could not
be

found.
Post Anyway?

Microsoft long ago removed their public newsgroups from the general
ciculation of USENET. You can only read/post there by logging onto
the msn system first. (Don't ask me more as I've never attempted
this myself).

Wrong. My ISP carries the microsoft.public.simulators newsgroup,
along with all of their other public newsgroups. They get the
messages through the usual Usenet channels.

If you're not seeing them carried on your ISP, it's your ISP that's
blocking them, not Microsoft. You don't need to use MSN to read the
newsgroup.

Pete

I stand corrected and would have messaged back to say as much even if you hadn't
mentioned it. While searching for flight-related stuff in the newsgroup lists, I
stumbled across it not long after I'd sent that post - too late to retract it by
then :-)

--
regards,

Mark