Old August 15th 03, 06:31 PM
Quilljar

I did not claim it was legal, just that I have no compunction about using a
CD crack for any CD I have legally bought. It is the sort of law that bring
law into disrepute. Like jay walking and speeding and trespass, something we
have all done no doubt.

Jeroen Wenting wrote:
So just because software piracy has been around for years software
piracy is suddenly legal?
Very nice reasoning, and completely false of course.

"Quilljar" wrote in message
Well I bought it and it would not install/run without the crack, and
I read that this is true for a few others. It's a bit late to be too
moralistic now as cracks for ALL pc and Mac games have been
available on the web for years now.

Jeroen Wenting wrote:
if you bought it you need no crack...
The license expressly forbids using them.

"Jerry Morgan" wrote in message
Hallo!
I've just bought FS2004 and I'm wondering if someone has a crack,
so
I don't have to use my CDs to fly the FS...

---