Old December 15th 03, 05:21 PM
JW

I would like to hear from you again
After you test it with the right controls .

JW
schreef in bericht
I could never get all of my controls to work with any of that company's
helicopter sims, but I'm in the process of converting over to USB from
gameport stuff. Once I do (this week) I'll be giving the SAR4 demo
another look.

From what I *could* tell, even though my throttle didn't work the first
time I tried the demo, it looked like a fairly decent helicopter sim
given that it's a game.

Dave Blevins

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:37:18 +0100, "JW" wrote:

That sounds like a plan, but any opinions from the die hard flight sim

fans
???

JW

"mBee" mbeeALFAKRĜLLonline.no schreef in bericht
http://www.icronticgames.com/index.p...&articleid=547

You can also try out the demo at Interactice Vision.

magne