Old July 17th 03, 03:12 AM
John Morgan

"Deputy Dog" wrote in message
om...

A member of our soaring club flew with Sportavia Gliding in Tocumwal
Australia years ago and has one of the original posters. We had some
reproductions made (no copyright restrictions noted on the original
poster) for club members wanting one.

The poster appears to be copyrighted. Perhaps they didn't look closely? On
the bottom of my original "Choices" poster is, "(copyright symbol) 1984
Diane Pady's Photography San Francisco".
--
bumper
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."

---