Old August 2nd 03, 06:01 AM
John H. Campbell

I've agreed to make a 20-30 minute presentation to the local Kiwanis
group about soaring. I'm hoping someone has a suitable Powerpoint
presentation they can email me

I've had posted for some time a basic overview (though I admit I keep
meaning to add a slide or two about soaring techniques, training, and
history, which I covered with video and transparencies in the original
presentation):
http://www.greeleynet.com/~jhpc/HYCBAGP.ppt

On the same page, I've got a piece about a high level youth contest
http://www.greeleynet.com/~jhpc/wjgc_kolstad.ppt

The Niche A/V video "Discover Gliders!" (not ...Soaring!) and the IGC video
"Soaring: Your Sport for the new Millenium" say a lot in just a few minutes.

John H. Campbell
SSA Youth Committee