Old August 8th 03, 02:41 AM
BTIZ

good luck Lisa, you'll be missed.. BillT, Las Vegas Valley Soaring Assoc

to me, August 8th falls on a Friday out here in the west..

BT

"Eric Coleson" wrote in message
om...
Lisa was among the first "Hobbsans" to join the SSA staff, and is
retiring after more than 15 years of service as executive secretary to
accept a similar position with the City of Hobbs. Lisa is probably
best known to the SSA membership for her enthusiastic and professional
management of chapter membership accounts and membership mail lists.
Tomorrow (Thursday, Aug. 8) is Lisa's last day in the office, and I
hope you'll join Arleen (thebadgelady) and I in letting Lisa know how
much she'll be missed and wishing her the best that the futuremay
hold. You can reach her by email ) or telephone
(505-392-1177).

Cheers,
Eric Coleson
Hobbs