Old November 30th 03, 04:39 PM
Chris OCallaghan

I can't (plonk) seem to get (plonk) my arms (plonk) around this one.
Sadly, I need to see it discussed to its bitter end.

Could someone please elucidate... or translate. All I've got so far is
that if I slip my turns, my nervous tick won't be so grossly echoed by
the asi needle.

Young Pratt wrote in message ...
you plonkers! the only reason slipping into the turn works is,the glider
airspeed is controlled a lot better due to the fact the fuz is still trying to
climb, if you watch the asi you can see a closer smoother air speed thus stopping
the pilot from making to many corrections and chasing the asi.Moffit touched
on it in the 70s

noitall