Old January 6th 04, 08:40 PM
nafod40

Martin Gregorie wrote:
nafod40 wrote

The point is there is plenty of energy swirling around out there for the
grabbing, so no laws of physics need be violated.

As to this dirigi-glider thing: of course it *could* use solar power
to run its buoyancy change system but as described on the website it
doesn't. Instead it is planning to use wind turbines to extract that
energy during descent (and also wrecking its glide ratio), so its is,
as described, just another perpetual motion device.

Yea, I didn't get that part. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and
assumed something was "lost in translation".