Old January 7th 04, 04:54 PM
bumper

Tuggies of the world unite!! Spray your ropes with glue and roll them in
crushed glass. Give 'em some slack and saw their wings off!
bumper

"Peter Gennaro" wrote in message
I just installed heat-seeking myself. Can't wait to try it out.

I've got a Mosquito with a 50 cal in each wing. Had a bad firing
mechanism when I bought it. Shot down two tow planes before I got it
sorted out.
This winter I'm deciding whether to go with the minigun in the nose or a
missile system. Gliders are pretty stealthy, so probably the gun.
Test flew this
http://www.ucar.edu/communications/n...6/stormch.html
a couple weeks ago. The firepower is awesome, but it gives up a lot in
maneuverability.

Watch Yer 6,
Shawn