Old January 19th 04, 11:32 PM
Paul Remde

Default Commercial: CAI and Cumulus

Hi,

Many of you who follow this newsgroup know that Cambridge Aero Instruments
has had a tough couple of years. Their products have always been very nice,
but other issues have led to confusion for customers in regard to the future
of the company. I was a dealer for them in 2003 and I have now decided to
work with the current company - fortunately, they have agreed to work with
me.

I have been impressed with the service I received on a 302 and GPS-NAV I
sent to them for repair and calibration, and I've heard from another dealer
who received good products from them. I'm convinced that they are making
and supporting the products well.

The 302, 303, and new 302A (CFR) are very nice soaring instruments with a
nice set of features and a loyal customer base. I have made a significant
investment in products for my inventory and wouldn't do so if I wasn't
confident in the people running the company now.

Due to the process of ramping up production, the lead-time for the products
is a few weeks. I hope to have products on display in my booth at the SSA
convention.

Details on the CAI products is available on my web site at:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

I will ship products to customers in the order I receive orders - so order
now.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring Supplies