Old February 1st 04, 04:18 AM
Terrill D. Willard

(JuanM) wrote in message ...
Anyone attending the SSA convention please come to the premiere of "A Fine Week
of Soaring" on Thursday, Feb. 5 at 2:30pm. It will be for sale there at the
SeeYou booth. We will have DVD and VHS versions and PAL VHS also.

Soon after it will be for sale by phone and through our web site. I will post
details.

I had the good fortune to see a pre-release version of this film at
the January meeting of the Arizona Soaring Association. I am anxious
to get a copy of my own.

Juan, you have done a wonderful job on this movie and I am looking
forward to information on where I can purchase it.

Terrill D. Willard
(T-rex in AZ)
New ASA member and student pilot