Old February 8th 04, 11:53 PM
Ulrich Neumann

"HL Falbaum" wrote in message news:5gdVb.193983$Rc4.1613691@attbi_s54...
Given all the threads on spins lately, I would like to know about 201 and
301 spins. I have flown both (3 flights) and have not "tickled the tiger".
They both required more then average attention to coordination. Shall I
assume the spin readily, and do anything peculiar? Asssume CG in mid range.
Thanks

I have been flying my H301 for the last 18years and have not yet
encountered any problems with spins or spin recovery. My ship gives me
plenty of warning, i.e. rumbling noise and stick shaking. If not
heeded, the spin will follow rather quickly. Recovery does not require
anything else than neutralizing the controls. However, since the spins
are pretty steep, one is looking at mother earth and the speed could
get out of hand if a GENTLE pull-up is not initiated soon.

Ulrich Neumann
Libelle 'GM'