Old April 20th 04, 12:57 PM
Janos Bauer

I think it's worth to read what Lennie writes here (whatever style he
use). It's an unusual chance to hear about someone who decided to quit.
I felt something similar what described here before switched to my new
club... In previous club there were several "old pilots" (spent more
than 5 years at the airport) who believed they are somehow special just
because they do this sport. They also expressed that they are somehow
rule everyone who joined the club not too long ago.

/Janos

JohnD wrote:

Lennie,
When you choose to listen to the negative minority rather than the
postive majory YOU CHOOSE to live a sad and bitter life. IT IS YOUR
CHOICE. If you have no more determination than to give up due to some
negative words then you SHOULD move on to something else.

You obviously find a great deal of pleasure helping others with your
work. What if someone told you the wheelchair axle wasn't perfect and
derided you. Would you quit that too? I think not.

Since you don't soar anymore why don't you take YOUR negativity and
spite and move on, leave us alone so that we can enjoy our sport
whether we fly a 1-26, a PW5, or a Nimbus. Please do us a favor and
move on.

You will have then chosen to be a happier person. May you find peace
and happiness.