Old April 29th 04, 08:00 PM
Bill Daniels

"HL Falbaum" wrote in message
news:GjXjc.9465$lz5.929079@attbi_s53...
In spite of your preference, I have been using a single bed camping air
mattress from Wal-Mart for years. I put it on top of my Jeep Grand

Cherokee
and fill with gravity. Need a water bed filling kit to attach hose to the
receptacle. Roll it up when done and it's out of the way. Holds 40 gallons
easily---enough for my '27B

I just measured the top of my Grand Cherokee and it is 37" across between
the roof rack rails and 57" long with the rack crossbars as far apart as
possible. Do you remember which air mattress you use?

BTW, I checked water beds and all I find are 84" long.

Bill Daniels