Old May 15th 04, 03:24 PM
Tim Mara

FYI, I now offer (from stock) TOST Tow supports for Cessna 172......These
have not been approved for C-182 and I suspect mounting would be some
different but also should be something that could be easily adapter to the
C-182 and if a co-operative FAA Inspector was available I think it could
also be field approved.
you can see this set-up on my page http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page31.htm
along with support systems for PA-18, Husky and PA-25, all are available
from stock.
thanks
Tim
Wings & Wheels
www.wingsandwheels.com

wrote in message
I've had a Schweitzer tow hook jam on a Cessna 182.

As we are about to put a tow hook on another Cessna 182, I would
really prefer a Tost (like we have on the Pawnee and the Maule), for
safety and so that we can share the same tow rope. :-)

Does anyone know of a Tost 337 or STC for a Cessna 182?

Barring that, what is the best 337 or STC for the "Brand S" setup?

Best regards,

LtCol Jer/ Eberhard, Colorado Wing Checkpilot (airplanes and gliders)

--
LtCol Jer/ Eberhard, CO-Wing, Thompson Valley CS., Ft Collins, CO
CELL/VM: 970 231-6325