Old May 24th 04, 05:40 AM
Jim Vincent

I had the pleasure of getting to know Peter over the last five years or so.

Of all the people I know, Peter is perhaps the most humble, yet the most
accomplished. When I describe him, I think of him as a renaissance man, versed
in science, art, and technology...par with Leonardo DaVinci.

I still cannot talk of him in the past tense...that will take quite a while. I
am honored to know him. My heart goes to his immediate family, as well as to
all of us in his extended soaring family.

The loss is not only of what he achieves, but also what a lifetime of the
future will bring.

The accident brings home the fragility of life and that even gods are striken
down. But being far far lesser than a god, I know I have to stay with soaring.
It is part of my life, and I know it is part of Peter's.

Go with the gods, Peter.

Jim Vincent
CFIG
N483SZ