Old June 28th 04, 07:28 AM
BGMIFF

Bruce

I just came back from Reg. 9 and will try to answer your question. most of
the places that KS posted are nice and clean, and very close to the field.
They are not your 5 star establishments, but then Parowan is in the middle
of the high dessert country, so what can we expect. I will say that the
B&B's in the area are nice and worth the money.I would have stayed in one of
them, but they were all full! I stayed in Cedar City at a Hampton Inn. Nice
place, and I was sharing with someone, so it worked out fine. Cedar is only
about a 15 minute drive, as the speed limit is 75. We found a nice little
diner in Parowan, and Spratt and the boys were there every morning. Going
back to the rooms for a minute, the Swiss Village you can see from the
field, and was comfortable as I stayed there the first night, but I had to
move out as I was only booked there one night and they were full up. I had
no problem with the Cedar City plan, some more people may want to try that
next year!

Brian Glick
Mifflin
"BPattonsoa" wrote in message
Looks like the Sports next year is going to be sold out. So for those of

us
who haven't been, how about some rating on the Hotels in the area. Karl

put up
a list on the website, but some of those looked "interesting".

Bruce Patton