Old July 4th 04, 05:36 PM
Kevin Christner

"Tuno" wrote in message ws.com...
I flew with mine for the first time today, and it communicated fine with
WinPilot Pro, but I had a problem with the speed-to-fly function. No matter
how bad the sink, now matter how slow I flew, it kept telling me to fly
slower.

Also, the vario needle disagreed wildly with my Borgelt B-40. Like they were
in different gliders on different days. I couldn't make a correlation
between the two.

I'm going to double-check the polar setting in the morning but I'm 99%
certain it's correct. Any other ideas?

~2NO in Hobbs

Are you running them both of the same TE line? If you split the line
too close to the varios, they will interfere with each other causing
"jumpiness"

Also, if you are using electronic compensation for the 302, have you
tried adjusting this?