Old August 28th 04, 02:31 AM
Bob

"Tim Mara" wrote in
news
it's price.price ......price
gliders are selling.I update the Wings & Wheels Want-ads DAILY!
Gliders are being bought and sold......but it's always pretty
obvious....there are a few "hot" selling gliders, though nothing
really is in high, high demand.......but buyers do look for that good
deal.....and gliders that look like good deals get a lot of attention
and do get sold... Gliders listed for "blue sky" prices, or listed
without prices don't get sold, no matter what they are

try again.....
tim
www.wingsandwheels.com

Ok, I will try again. Our price has been slashed dramatically since
neither of us have time to fly it seems.