Old September 11th 04, 09:29 AM
tango4

I can rig and derig a Nimbus 3 using just a Cobra one man rigging dolly and
I'm fat and 45. If you can't do it with an LS4 may I suggest membership the
local lawn bowls or fishing club!

Ian

"Mark James Boyd" wrote in message
In article ,
Stefan wrote:
Mark James Boyd wrote:

, then try the LS-4.
Maybe it won't affect your decision, but it might
get you to buy wingstands or a gym membership...:P

If assembling an LS4 is an issue to you, then you *really* need that
membership urgently. Just a suugestion.

Well, for a LOT of assemblies last year, I had the nicest,
greatest crew ever (my towpilot). But he's been doing this
about ten million years and ten billion times. It almost killed me
to even ask for his help 30 times in the 100 degrees at 8:30 am in
the harsh desert. Instead I wanted to let him swing on the hammock
and drink an iced tea while reading the paper (as he deserves).

Each pound of wing made me wince as this fine example of graceful
aging hefted the wingtip in my aid. My God, I'm starting to weep
as I write this, oh gentle reader... :'''(

So between my very sweet and dainty wife and my much-adored and
respected elders (all of whom I want to KEEP as friends), I shall
be seeking wings like feathers. Of course, only to the degree my
budget and subtle colorful comment begins eternal lust for
penetration subtle colorful comment ends allows.

And I'm only half-joking...a long car ride with two sweaty
crewmembers and me who just lifted 150+ pounds 50 feet and then over
a fence doesn't seem so good either...
--

Mark J. Boyd