Old January 10th 05, 01:37 AM
Mal.com

I have been making my own DVDs using sonics mydvd
http://www.sonic.com/products/mydvd/...te/default.asp you can download
a working demo it runs for 50 times or 14 days.

Apart from making my own movies http://www.mals.net/ncw04/NarromineCup04.wmv
50mb http://www.mals.net/scgc/bunyan2003.WMV 10mb

All my pictures from my website are also on DVD I download other quality
movies and burn them onto DVD

As your in the USA the format is NTSC Europe and Australia have PAL this
will be the first problem you encounter.

http://www.mals.net/

Playing back IGC files is also great fun if members have some
http://www.mals.net/igcfiles/ all mine are going up in this directory over
the next few days.

Mal

"Ray Lovinggood" wrote in message
For a couple or three years, one of our club members
produced a dvd which consisted of still photos and
videos, shot during the year. He edited all the shots,
adding music and special effects. The resulting disc
was always the highlight of our Christmas dinner, in
my humble opinion.

This year (ok, for 2004), he didn't have the time to
do it. :-(

Since our Christmas dinner brings many club members
together to celebrate Christmas and the year that just
ended, it was always nice to look back with pictures.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

At 01:30 10 January 2005, wrote:
I've been saddled (again) with the charge of organizing
our club's
yearly banquet. As usual, I am struggling with how
to entertain about
50 ornery pilots and their spouses for 3-4 hours.
Aside from the
normal awards and keynote speech from our club president,
I was hoping
to find a short video that might be on topic for the
group. Maybe
20-25 minutes or less, preferably soaring related.
Anyone out there got something they could share? I'd
be very grateful.