Old February 15th 05, 03:24 PM
Marco Leon

Gimme a break guys. You could see more cleavage walking down the street
looking at billboards! I guess some folks here are turned on by the
combination of two disparate interests. There are much more interesting
examples of this combination over at the alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
channel. Jay will vouch for me It's 99.9% aviation photos and 0.1% of
pictures under the title of "Hangar Queen."

Now, if you take that same pic of Patty doing some serious negative G's, she
may give Janet Jackson a run for her money and I'll have to rethink my
position...

Marco Leon

"Peter R." wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote:

Ah, yes. Pilot soft porn. What could be better.

Hmmm. Plane & Pilot is the ONLY flying magazine we don't subscribe to
anymore.

I may have to reconsider my choice!

Check your email...

--