Old February 16th 05, 03:41 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
news:1108566704.572762@sj-nntpcache-5...
Jay Honeck wrote:
Reminds me of Hillary's comment from the early White House times that
the only way she could get in the newspaper was to change her hair
style.

Please. I was about to eat breakfast...

Sorry I apparently hit your anti-Clinton reflex. The point is, no
matter the level of accomplishment, women are judged largely by their
appearance.

You've got to be kidding! That's not true at all in the professional
world. It's just true for the Hollywood set. I can think of many women,
tops in their fields of science, medicine, electronics, aerospace..you
name it, who I can guarantee did not reach their pinnacles with their
looks.
I know one woman in particular, a friend of mine; a Navy Commander
flying F18's who would be right at home on the cover of Playboy however.
If I suggested to her what you have said here, I'm sure she would laugh
like hell!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired
for private email; make necessary changes between ( )
dhenriques(at)(delete all this)earthlink(dot)net