Old February 16th 05, 04:41 PM
Doug Carter

Dave Butler wrote:

Yea, but I still liked her dark hair 1,000% more than her blond hair. I
wonder how many others feel the same.

Reminds me of Hillary's comment from the early White House times that
the only way she could get in the newspaper was to change her hair style.

Your quite correct, the mainstream media gave infinitely better coverage
to Hillary's hair style than her conviction of violation of federal open
meeting laws, ducking records subpoenas, insider trading, swapping
pardons for votes in NY, etc...

Nevertheless, Ms. Wagstaff's dark hair was, IMHO, a much better
compliment to her fantastic flying ability.