Old March 4th 05, 02:44 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 3/3/05 12:57 PM, in article
, "
spewed:

I was looking for a dragon coloring picture online for my 5-year-old,
and stumbled upon a coloring book by our own r.a.p's Jeff "Wizard of
Draws". Thanks a lot! And also from my son, who was feeling very much
honored by coloring smth drawn by a pilot (his happiness was expressed
so loudly that I had to immediately print 2 other pictures from the
same book for the other 2 kids :-) ).

Thank you very much. I'm honored and happy to hear that it was such a hit.
Check back again later because I will be updating it and adding a few more
cartoons and some puzzles. If you will email me with a snailmail address,
I'll send a free clipart CD your way.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic