Old January 9th 05, 01:38 AM
Blueskies

"Richard Riley" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 20:15:00 GMT, "Blueskies"
wrote:

:
:"Paul Folbrecht" wrote in message
:I understand they are going through an ownership change; does anybody know exactly what's going on? They do not
answer
:emails. I haven't tried calling, but as someone who's considering a KIS Cruiser and will be making a kit choice
pretty
:soon, what I'm seeing so far from the factory is not encouraging.
:
: ~Paul Folbrecht
: ~PP-SEL
: ~C-152, N89795
: ~MWC
: ~Soon to be building: RV-10, KIS Cruiser, Velocity SE FG, or all three.
:
on't forget the BD-4: http://www.jimbede.com/images/pricelists/bd4.xls

It's a nice design. If it was available from someone other than Jim
Bede, it might be interesting.

Folks need to get over it...the design is sound and many examples are flying...the price is unbeatable also...