Old January 9th 05, 01:06 PM
Blueskies

"Richard Riley" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:38:51 GMT, "Blueskies"
wrote:

:
: It's a nice design. If it was available from someone other than Jim
: Bede, it might be interesting.
:
:
:Folks need to get over it...the design is sound and many examples are flying...the price is unbeatable also...

The price of flying BD-4's is also unbeatable. I can't believe how
cheap they are.

As for getting over it - when a man steals your life savings, you tend
to remember. I'll never give that ******* a cent. If he sold the
design to someone else, I'd consider it.

You may consider it stealing, but everyone who put money in did it on their own. This is the American way; some you win,
some you loose, and some you leave behind. You pays you money you takes you chances. The engine availability problems
that plagued the BD5 was known to all, but the allure of the plane was irresistible. I am sorry it cast such a bad
shadow over the homebuilder world, but this episode is not the only one. The problems the BD5 caused lead to some pretty
good marketing schemes being developed, money being held in escrow accounts, etc. If you truly think you would consider
the design, you should look again...