Old March 25th 05, 08:22 PM
xyzzy

Ross Richardson wrote:

Anyone in this neck of the world? I will be out in that area sometime in
June and would like to hook up a ride for considerations? I cannot waste
all of my money on gambling...

Ross
N7905U
KSWI

If no one response to this, find a nearby FBO and rent a plane and an
instructor for a couple of hours. It's the best way to get some cool
sightseeing and since the instructor knows the local area and you will
have explained that you're just in it for the sightseeing, you can do
the fun part (flying the plane and enjoying the scenery) while the
instructor handles the radio, your camera, and gives you the benefity of
his knowledge ofthe quirks and tricks of flying in the local area,
including the best places to fly scenically and interesting airports to
land at, etc.

I now do this just about every chance I get when I travel. It's a lot
of fun.