Old March 27th 05, 03:46 AM
jsmith

And you wonder why you have high blood pressure? :-))

Jay Honeck wrote:
Good luck, Mike.
One thing I discovered while re-doing ours was that it's possible to get a
good job for a reasonable price -- IF you are a patient man and shop around.
It is also, of course, possible to pay a lot and still be disappointed, and
it's also possible to pay a lot and still have the job take forever.
However, generally speaking, if you want the job done on a specific
timeline, be prepared to pay more.
Our leather interior cost far less than most, because (a) I was willing to
wait while the owner of the shop accumulated enough leather from bigger jobs
(King Airs, etc.), and (b) I was patient. The job took nearly a year, in
bits and pieces, and caused me a great deal of heartburn, but in the end we
walked away with a beautiful complete leather interior for less than what a
single leather seat usually costs at an automotive upholstery shop.