Old March 28th 05, 03:08 PM
Jay Honeck

They were originally wanting me up here for a project dealing with the
Apache's avionics package, but when Lockheed got the contract for the
Presidential helicopter, things got shuffled around and they ended up
bringing me up here for the Cabin Electronics System (CES)... I've heard
it
referred to as the "Pimp My Jet" project...

Cool! We've talked about doing a "Rockwell-Collins Suite", both because
they are so close by to us and because of their amazing history of aviation
innovation. I'm sure we could snag a ton of memorabilia for the suite
without lifting a finger.

Still, somehow the name just hasn't caught on. We need to make it sound
more romantic, somehow...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck