Old March 29th 05, 11:00 PM
OtisWinslow

Wash the plane with clean water.

Clean the belly and greasy parts with GoJo hand cleaner then rinse with
clean water. It
won't hurt the paint.

Do the rest of the plane with WashWax All and that's it.

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
Spring is almost here (ok, I probably just jinxed it) and we're wanting to
really clean up the Aztec before applying a good base coat of wax for the
summer.

We've got a little oxidation and some fuel streaking, but mostly just
hanger
dust, belly oil, runway grime, tire, brake, and exhaust dust to clean off.
I've successfully used TurtleWax polish to remove some very minor chafes
and
scratches, I think it will work fine for the oxidation, but first I need
get the paint deep down clean. Many people have suggested WashWax ALL for
the initial wash job, but I don't want to leave a residue of wax behind, I
just want the paint clean so I can polish it. I definitely need to get all
the dirt and foreign particles off.

I'm wondering what products and procedures other people are using for a
very
thorough washing, polishing, waxing.

Any hints tips or suggestions are appreciated.

Jim