Old January 21st 05, 12:49 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:22:50 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

You've lost me. Those who know me know that I post in an even handed
manner, treating all alike, including you. I don't understand the
hypocrisy comment.

I didn't start this, and I have already proven that beyond any shadow of a
doubt (and no, I don't give a damn who saw the thread or who didn't, or who
wants to see it again, go look it up yourself on Google)... but as long as
the Chucksteak steps up to the plate to get his gourd beat to a pulp every
time he opens his mouth to publicly attack people purely because he doesn't
like who they associate with, I'll be more than happy to oblige by yanking
the chain and watching the UpChuck Monkey skeletons dance.

As to whether it's Chuck being beaten to a pulp, or you sticking your
foot in your mouth, if we had a RAH poll, I have a feeling it would be
nearly unanimous for the latter.

Corky Scott