Old April 9th 05, 03:03 AM
Diamond Jim

"Matt Richards" wrote in message

"Henry J Cobb" wrote in message

We should annex Australia and homeport three out of nine carriers there

cover both west Asia and east Asia more effectively with a smaller

force.

-HJC

They way John Howard sucks up to GWB, all you'd have to do is ask.

I certainly don't have a problem with homeporting a few carriers here.

Matt.

Hummmm.... Homeport one group in Perth, the other two in Sidney with some of
the escorts from these two groups in Brisbane. All escort Subs a Tender and
a Naval Support center (air and surface repair facilities) in Melbourne.
AO's/AOR's, AKA and AE's etc. in Darwin.

In other words help spread the economic benefits, around for better
acceptance by the fine citizens of OZ.