Old April 15th 05, 08:35 AM
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:3oG7e.15692$Bb3.7756@attbi_s22...
Frankly, I think pretty much most people are stupid.

And you say *I'm* offensive? What hypocrisy!

I said it was. I'll be the first to agree I'm not perfect.

[...]
And I would much prefer to interact with someone who can make a point
without resorting to personal attacks, rather than with a pompous,
sanctimonious old wind sock.

Sorry you feel that way. IMHO, you were due for a personal attack. I'm
sick and tired of seeing your self-centered, insulting, narrow-minded
statements here. I think I've been quite restrained, and having vented a
bit, I will continue to be restrained.

Can you say the same?

Pete