Old April 19th 05, 02:50 AM
Jerry Springer

Tedstriker wrote:
On 17 Apr 2005 20:15:29 -0700, "BobR"
wrote:

There is a need for both Sun-N-Fun and for Oshkosh as well as several
other regional EAA flyins. The one thing that I have failed to
understand is this constant blaming of the safety concerns on the
Sun-N-Fun organization. They don't control the airspace, that is a
function of the FAA Air Traffic Control. If you have complaints about
how the ATC is handling the process, complain to them.

I'll complain to whoever I please thank you. Who asked you anyway?

That make a lot of sense... NOT. What are you a 10 year old child? You
are acting like one.