Old April 20th 05, 10:55 PM
Jon Kraus

I think what he meant was that for a new owner's first annual that he
has seen a lot worse. Especially since it appears that our previous
owner had a a "friend" doing the last couple of pencil whipped annuals.
I found last years bill for $325.00. Oh well live and learn...

Jon Kraus

Jay Honeck wrote:
All in all the A & P said that for our first annual this wasn't too bad.
It sounds like the bill will be around $5000.00. I was expecting $2000.00.
Silly me!! :-)

Well, it depends on what he meant by that.

If he's saying an "annual inspection" *should* cost $5K per year -- get a
new A&P.

If, on the other hand, he meant that the annual went well -- but that there
were these other things that cropped up along the way -- well, he's still a
doofus for telling you that this "wasn't too bad." $5K ain't a "good
annual."

If, on the OTHER other hand, he meant that it could have been far worse,
well, he knoweth well of what he speaketh...

;-)