Old May 1st 05, 05:22 AM
Dudley Henriques

"RomeoMike" wrote in message

Knowing your propensity to easily take offense,

You mean this is what you call "easily"?

"THANK YOU!!! Finally someone realizes that Dudley is an old
self-promoting, asshole piece of ****, ****ty "pilot." He spends too
much time on the computer, and no doubt has no skills or qualifications
to back up his claims. Read on...

Do a search in the FAA pilot database for Dudley Henriques. Wow; Look
at that! No entry for him! See that folks, he's not even a pilot!! So
for the last several years he's been doing nothing but spoofing us. He
is a SIMULATOR PILOT, and that's it!"

Why I don't see any reason at all why someone would be offended or even
prompted to respond to such a nice friendly post as this. No offense pal,
but my idea of "easily" is a WHOLE lot different than yours!
But then again....that's Usenet isn't it. Just chock full of nice friendly
people being misunderstood by those of us who have tendencies toward taking
offense so easily!! :-))

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired