Old May 1st 05, 04:23 PM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Well Chuck, I assume by your reply that something measurably positive is
being created by all of this bashing? I wish there was as much creative
information about homebuilts here. If you look at the relative amount of
postings and the content, the name of the newsgroup might be better called
"Bashing Practice 101"

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Stuart & Kathryn Fields

says...

I can't believe the attention that Zoom is able to get. Who was the

actor
that said: " I don't care what they say as long as they spell my name
right". Other than providing keyboard practice to several people, what

has
this thread achieved? I'm at a loss to see anyway that any homebuilt

cause
or education has been advanced.

Probably because you've never been zoomed. You probably haven't been hurt

by his
half truths and lies,you've never been hurt finiancially by him or have

had your
reputation either personal or businesswise damaged by him. You probably

never
had him call the Police on you and say you were threatening him etc .,

etc.,Many
of us have been zoomed and we won't forget it.
He's never been held accountable for all the harm he's done in the past 12

years
to a lot of good people.

Your probably not aware of the whole story If you think he's just another
aviation writer why not write him and ask what the fuss is about .Ask him

if he
ever flew Etheopian food relief missions like he claims,ask him what

company was
he a test pilot for? Ask how he accumilated the flight time he claims when
people who fly for a living don't have that many hours. Chances are you'll

get
"zoomed" and then you'll have a better understanding of what this is all

about.
Go to
http://www.ousterhout.net/ for a better overview about this guy
called