Old May 19th 05, 05:02 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Andrew C. Toppan" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:43:00 -0400, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

Which would be another decent reason for keeping New Brunswick open for
use
on an as-needed basis.

New Brunswick? That's in Canada. Get a grip.

Oh, touche! Yeah, I brainfarted and used the "New" instead of NAS. Mea
freakin' culpa. Now when are you gonna 'fess up to incorrectly stating that
P-3's have never had/don't have any homeland defense mission?

Bullhocky. In the antiterrorist arena you can deter an attack by merely
being aware of your surroundings (i.e., use of ISR platforms like the P-3

Yep, that sure worked well on 9/11....

Uhmmm...if you had not noticed, our *lack* of adequate situational awareness
contributed to that outcome, not the other way around. Now, come on and give
us some more gems of your vast anti/counter-terrorism experience and/or
knowledge, Andrew... You are beginning to sound a bit like Henry J.
again....

Brooks

--
Andrew Toppan