Old May 23rd 05, 02:15 AM
tony zambon

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
John Clear wrote:

In my experience, MBNA is slightly less evil then some of the other
credit card companies.

Not in my opinion. MBNA has made more mistakes than any other company
I've dealt with.

as far as i am concerned mbna is nothing but a group of thieves. I
have had there card for a number of years and never carried a balance. last
year i had a bad annual inspection and it hit me up for a few thousand, put
it on the card and payed it it off next statement. statement after that my
apr went from 8 to almost 18 percent. called mbna. asked what the hell is
going on. there response was that because i had used over half my credit
line i was now a poor credit risk. After laughing a few minutes i told them
to kiss my ass and cancelled my card. I would suggest using capitol one i
have had good experience was them. Bye the way,if AOPA wants to do business
with scumbags like that i wont have anything to do with there business
partners.

tony zambon
grumman 9941L