Old May 27th 05, 07:01 AM
Philip S.

in article , pablo at
smpharmanautatyahoodotcom wrote on 5/25/05 6:19 PM:

I'm considering moving to Spokane in a year. Any comments on
Mead airport, Deer Park, or Felts field???

I'm a new pilot and I'm wondering about the weather situation
there. I live in San Joaquin Valley in California. Sunny
most of the time, except in winter (fog!!!).

Thanks

I live in Spokane. Since I've only been a pilot for a couple of years, and I
did all my training here (including my instrument rating), I really don't
have much basis for comparison to other places. There have been relatively
few occasions when I've been grounded by weather. Maybe I've been lucky.

Actually, there are many similarities between the weather here and where you
are. Summers are hot and dry, winters can have extended temperature
inversions, resulting in fog.