Old May 31st 05, 05:08 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Corky Scott" wrote in message

Sorry, did you not know where Saddam got that gas? I honestly thought
everyone knew by now. The Reagan administration sent it to him to
assist him in his war against Iran. Please, tell me you aren't
surprised by this old news.

There's some world class irony working he We gave him the nerve gas
and then complained to the world that he used it. In addition, we
invaded his country on the pretext that he had WMD (Rumsfeld even had
the cheek to pinpoint where they were during a news conference). But
none were ever found and the search for them has officially ended.
But Rumsfeld knew that he had them at one time, because we had the
receipts for them, so to speak, having given them to him.

So what you're saying is Saddam did have WMD. Is that correct?