Old June 8th 05, 12:05 AM
cernauta

"Charles Petersen" wrote:

In the next week I will choose between the LS 8-18 T and the Discus 2cT. It
is a difficult choice, with a few small plusses on either side, but I have
not flown either ship, and will not have a chance to fly the Discus. I
would appreciate any input, especially from anyone who has flown both.

Charles Petersen

I think only very few people have flown the Discus 2ct, probably for a
short test flight. Not enough.
I believe they both are great, wonderful ships. The two cockpits are
quite different! If I were you, I would sit in both an LS8 and a
Ventus 2c (same cockpit), and would allow myself possibly a few hours
to get to know them.
Whatever your choice will be, if you'll be comfortable it will be ok.
Performance must be so similar that it's not worth dicussing IMHO.

Aldo Cernezzi
DG600