Old June 17th 05, 06:05 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Shiver Me Idiot,
You are a prime example of why these Google sites don't get much
serious interest. Morons like you stink up the place and Google doesn't
moderate enough to delete your extraneous posts.

Well if there is anybody reading this who needs that final convincing
that Mark is indeed a potatohead all they have to do is read the above
paragraph.

If he had just half a brain he would know that these are not
"Google sites" and that Google does not moderate them or delete
any posts.... extraneous or not.

This is usenet Mr. Potatohead.... Not Google.

Google neither owns it, nor controls it.... period.

They strictly archive the posts and allow stupid people like you to
post to newsgroups like this, through their system.

And if you are that stupid to be actually surfing, and reading
newsgroups through Google, as apposed to the vast majority that
use either newsreaders or gag me.... Outlook Express, then with
all due respect... you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

But then your postings these past few days have shown just how
stupid you really are.

I don't expend much energy thinking about idiots like you.

weasel words Potatohead..... weasel words.

You have indeed been expending a lot of energy.

That's been your problem Mark - Expending all that energy
in the wrong direction.

Instead of coming through the front door like a mature gentleman and
putting your hand out in friendship... You decided all on your own
for whatever reason to come in through the back door and spit on people
who are well known in this group, well respected, and liked, and who
unlike you, have qualifications that are impeccable, verifiable, and
beyond reproach.

Instead of being decent you decided to use weasel words, side stepping
issues, threatening to report people, infering you are superior to
everyone else here, that somehow we are all jealous.....

And for that alone you are indeed delusional.

For someone who claims to have owned two helicopters you just seem to
be having a real tough time answering that simple question.

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????
HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOGBOOK..???????

I'll say a prayer for you tonight. Blasphemy isn't funny. At all.

MARK..... I just spoke with God and she wants you to grow up
and to stop being a potatohead.