Old June 30th 05, 11:14 PM
Hotel 179

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

A major improvement over that old VOR approach off Brookley, isn't it?

Stephen
Just across the Bay from Mobile, Alabama

What do you fly, Stephen?
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

A major improvement indeed....although the ICW approach still works in a
pinch.....drop down over Mobile Bay, follow the intra-coastal waterway until
you pass the Holmes Bridge, hard left and a straight in to 35....

I fly a 2001 C172SP....check out the email posted on the Baldwin County
Civil Air Patrol Squadron Home page and drop me a note. You'll find it
under request information or something like that.

Semper vi.,

Stephen