Old July 2nd 05, 09:04 AM
Thomas Borchert

Juan,

Then talk to your priest and switch bibles, kiddo,

"Kiddo", huh? So now all you have left is to become condescending? Usenet is
just so much fun.

because the data on this
web does not support your assertions. It's not even close.

Guess you need reading lessons, kiddo (see, I can do it, too).

Heck, you didn't
even bother to check to see if the engine that is the subject of this thread
is on the approved list for the GAMI products!

The subject of the thread went from a specific engine to general leaning
procedures real quick (read it). I NEVEr claimed that GAMIjectors were for
O-470s. The general principles still hold. And your claim of "richer is cooler"
is still not true.

Sorry to shoot you down like that,

Excuse me?

--