Old July 12th 05, 12:37 AM
yooper

Try the Pittsburgh Soaring Club website. They fly out of Bandera field
near Glyde PA, also near 84 PA, 35 mi south of Pittsburgh near I 70.

Tim Mara wrote:
we had another person from Pittsburgh just join our Brokenstraw Soaring
club. He had investigated the club last summer and then just yesterday
joined the club....on his first official flight as a member of the club, on
his intro flight (he's power rated and flew up in a C-172) did silver
distance with an instructor.......in a K7!
tim
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Brokenstraw.htm

"Tim Mara" wrote in message

we have a club, not in Pittsburgh, but not all too far away......northern
Pennsylvania
you can find our details on http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Brokenstraw.htm
Great place to soar and learn to soar ...cheap!
tim

"Adetokunbo Desalu" wrote in message

I am a private pilot but I am interested in soaring. Is there a soaring
school in Pittsburgh area or that location is not ideal place for
soaring?

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar!