Old July 15th 05, 01:03 AM

Default FS2004 - Can I flight right seat with multiplayer mode?

Thank you for all of your helps responding to my last question - "can I
start a flight mid air?"

Now I have another question. When my buddy and I fly in multiplayer
mode, can we fly the same airplane as if I am in the right seat so I
have access to radios & controls?

We have used Flight Instructor Station and it works great, but the
instructor has no control of student's airplane. If there is no way
for instructor to control the airplane, can instructor see student's
instrument panel so instructor would know airplane's configuration?

Many thanks.

Robin Hou