Old July 22nd 05, 12:07 AM
Ron Natalie

RST Engineering wrote:
As luck would have it, I tore the right paddle from its mount on my
Serengeti glasses while loading the airplane for departure. Not a chance I
can get them fixed by tomorrow morning, but when I get back does anybody
know of a good place to get repair parts for Serengetis?

Jim

When I busted the temple on my Serengeti I just went to the Lenscrafters
(the local One Hour optical place where I ordered the thing originally).
They dug through the random parts bin until they came up with one that
was approximately the right size and color.