Old July 26th 05, 07:31 PM
Glenn Dowdy

"Erik "Falcon" Glascoe" wrote in message
. 63.158...
What was wrong with the weather?

I moved there from Ohio in 86. Never experinced snow like in Colorado in
Ohio. After the blizzard I'll see sunny skies on the next day.

Heh. I have a south facing driveway. Unless we get more than four or five
inches it doesn't even pay to shovel as it will all melt by the next day.

Weather in
Colorado was weird for this Buckeye. Especially when I was going to high
school there, I was like "They want me to go thru that in my electric
wheelchair??"

Denver snow was deeper than Ohio snow?

I still dunno how I went thru those winter storms without
being stuck. Guess I was lucky.

I reckon so.

Glenn D.